As part of the Calculated Grades process, the Department of Education and Skills asks all Leaving Cert and Leaving Cert Applied students to opt-in to the calculated grades process.
The full instructions can be viewed by clicking on this link
Before you begin, make sure you have the following:
- Pen and Paper
- Exam Number
- PPS Number
- Email address (Make sure it’s one you will be able to access over the next few months)
- Your phone number
When you are satisfied that you have those, go to: https://lc2020.education.gov.ie/
- Go to https://lc2020.education.
- scroll down the page until you get to the green box that says ‘Register using Candidate Number and Pin’.
- Click on this
- Enter your Exam number and THE FIRST FOUR digits of your PPS (This is your PIN)
- Click on ‘Confirm Identity’
- This brings you to the ‘Registration Step 2’ Page.
- In here you need to create your account
- Enter your email address and your telephone number. They will be used to confirm your identity and account.
- Create a password.
- WRITE DOWN THE PASSWORD SO YOU DON’T FORGET IT
- Click the ‘Create’ Button.
- You will be sent a confirmation email
- Open your confirmation email and click on the link
- Now go back to : https://lc2020.education.
- Scroll down the page
- Click on ‘Log In To Confirm Your Subject Levels’
- Enter your exam number and the password that you have just created.
- This will bring you to a screen showing you the subjects and levels that you registered for in February.
- Check that your subject levels are correct
- It is possible to change a subject downwards.
- It IS NOT POSSIBLE to change a subject upwards. If you were registered incorrectly for a subject, you need to send an email to lcsupport2020@education.
- At the end of the page click on the ‘Submit Confirmed Levels’ button